SHARMAN MULTICOM SM-30II 30 AMP Switch Mode Power Supply Unit
Includes noise offset control to eliminate the pulse noise of the switching circuit. This patent pending function is specially designed for communication equipment use. Its effectiveness may vary depending on the frequency and mode.
- Input Voltage: 220VAC
- Output Voltage: 9-15V adjustable
- Output Voltage regulation: less than 2%
- Output current: 30A
- Meter: Displays the supply voltage and current
- Cigarette plug terminal: 10A (max)
- Fuse: 5A
- Protection: Short circuit and automatic current limiting over 30A
- Dimensions: 170mm (W) X 120mm (H) X 230mm (L)
- Weight: 2.5kg
- Bar Code/EAN:
- Good price, excellent product.
Not sure when I bought the original, but it went bang after a short while, Moonraker replaced it very quickly, and the second one has been used daily for about 2-3 years now, powering my FT950, and some other low powered shack accessories.
The fan runs continuously, but is very quiet, no RF noise is detectable on any band, really pleased with this product.
I also run other radios from a very old Manson PSU, bought way back in 1989-90, if and when it dies, I will buy another QJE product.