This is a high quality GRP antenna - built to last ..... Diamond quality - Moonraker pricing ! This model is made of fibre glass construction, pre-tuned and fully weatherproofed. Mast mounting brackets are included.
- Type: Fibreglass vertical colinear
- Transmit frequency: 144-146 & 430-440MHz
- Receive frequency: 25-2000MHz
- Gain: 2m 6.8dBd 70cm 9.2dBd
- Length: 250cm
- VSWR: 1.5:1 or better
- Power: 200 Watts
- Connection: SO239 socket
- RADIALS: 3 x 19cm
- NEWMK2 Version with wideband receive !!
- Bar Code/EAN:
- Spot On IMHO
Not a lot i can say but this works very well.
Can't put it up high but still hitting repeater's 60+ miles away and only just put it up so maybe get further time will tell.
- Dual Band super gainer
- Bought this for my base station at home. So easy to fit and dead easy to set up SWR 1.5:1 out the box, brilliant. Hitting repeaters 50 miles away. Boom
- Got this to replace a smaller colinear. Well made, easy assembly. Works brilliantly, can now work a station who previously was at best S4 and now S7 both ways... also great reception on airband. Very pleased.
- Definitely Super Gain
I have had this mounted 4m high for the last two months. I use both Yaesu FT-65E and FT-70D through a 10 watt amp. I am surrounded closely by hills on three sides. This antenna is superb, I am able to get into Wiltshire, Devon and Cornwall repeaters over 50miles away. What prompted me to write this..... Last night I was asked if I could go to the Liskeard repeater, 82 miles from me, I quickly set the 65E and had a QSO clear and strong.
The build quality is excellent, it is solid and the fittings are there to last. You won't find a higher gain antenna for double the price. Thanks Moonraker!