Once again Tigertronics sets the pace in digital operating! The new SignaLinkTM USB sound card - radio interface combines the legendary performance of our SL-1+ with a state of the art built-in low-noise USB Sound Card. This ground breaking innovation delivers optimum performance while eliminating the need to attach to your computer's existing sound card.
Convenient front panel controls and simplified installation make this one of the most user-friendly interfaces on the market, continuing to show that the Tigertronics SignaLink is truly the "Ultimate sound card interface"! Virtually ALL sound card Digital and voice modes are supported by the SignaLinkTM USB. This includes traditional modes such as RTTY, SSTV and CW (to name a few), as well as today's hottest new modes like FT8, PSK31, JT65, WSPR, WINMOR, VARA FM 1200 and EchoLink.
Performance on all modes has been optimized by the use of special low-noise parts and careful design techniques, while ease of operation is provided by front panel controls that let you adjust your Transmit Audio, Receive Audio and Transmit delay "on the fly". The SignaLinkTM USB works with virtually ALL radios and can be attached to the Mic jack, Data Port or Accessory Port.
Most customers will want to attach the unit to the back of the radio (Data or Accy Port), as this will allow the microphone to stay plugged in. A wide selection of Fully assembled radio cables are available for virtually all common base and mobile radios, as well as a number of Yaesu, Kenwood, Baofeng, Wouxun and similar HTs. A special un-terminated radio cable is available for radios that use a non-standard connector, or for other applications requiring you to build your own radio cable.
The SignaLinkTM USB comes fully assembled and tested. As with all Tigertronics products, it employs "State Of The Art" Surface Mount construction, and every unit is Robotically Assembled in our own modern factory to ensure maximum performance and reliability. All components are of the highest quality, and every unit undergoes the same stringent quality control and inspection standards that you have grown to expect from Tigertronics!
We invite you to compare every aspect of the SignaLinkTM USB to other sound card interface products. We think you will agree that we have offered a level of innovation, quality, and value that cannot be beat!
- FCC Certified - Unlike virtually all of our competitors, the SignaLink USB has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
- Built-in Low Noise Sound Card - This provides optimum performance and frees your computer's existing sound card for other uses. It also greatly simplifies installation and operation, by reducing the number of cable connections, and by providing consistent performance that is independent of the computer's sound card.
- Simple Installation - The SignaLink USB has only one USB connection to the computer, and in most cases, only one connection to the radio*. There are no computer audio cables to get mixed-up!
- Easy Setup and Operation - The SignaLink USB's built-in sound card provides consistent audio levels and performance that is completely independent of the computer's sound card. This lets us streamline our Audio Level Setting procedure like never before. Simply set the software "Transmit" audio controls as described in the SignaLink manual, and then adjust the SignaLink's front panel "TX" control for the desired RF power level. Setting of the RX Level is even easier, as this is done completely by the SignaLink front panel "RX" control. There are no software "Recording" controls to adjust!
- Convenient Front Panel Controls - You can now easily adjust your TX Audio, RX Audio and Transmit Delay without having to open the SignaLink case. This lets you optimize your Transmit Audio (RF Power), Receive Audio level ("waterfall drive"), and Transmit "Hang Time" delay "on the fly"!
- Works with virtually ALL Radio Mic, Data, and Accessory Ports - The SignaLink USB works with virtually ALL radios, and can be attached to your radios Mic, Data, or Accessory port. This allows most users to attach the SignaLink to the back of the radio (Data or Accessory Port) and leave the microphone plugged in!
- Supports virtually All Sound Card Digital & Voice Modes - The SignaLink USB supports virtually ALL Digital and Voice modes that are available for sound card interfaces. This includes traditional modes such as CW, RTTY, AMTOR, and SSTV (to name a few), and virtually ALL new modes such as FT-8, JT65, PSK-31, MT-63, WINMOR, VARA FM 1200, and EchoLink. Virtually ALL standard sound card communications programs will work with the SignaLink USB.
- Complete Isolation - Unlike some interfaces on the market, ALL SignaLink models COMPLETELY isolate your computer from your radio. This eliminates troublesome ground loops and prevents hum and noise from degrading the signals. The SignaLink USB provides isolation through the use of audio transformers and a relay-based PTT keying circuit.
- Transmit Audio / "Side Tone" Output - A rear panel "Monitor" jack can be used with headphones or powered (amplified) speakers to monitor your Transmit Audio, or Side Tone during CW operation.
- External Speaker Support - If your installation requires that you attach the SignaLink to your radio's External Speaker jack, then you can plug an external speaker or headphones into the SignaLink's rear panel "Aux" jack and continue to hear your RX Audio.
- Bar Code/EAN: