When a user does a service scan it will search in the correct steps for the selected band ensuring maximum received stations. The radios will receive both amateur and commercial DMR transmissions as apart from the frequency they are fundamentally the same mode.
The radio is supplied with software and users can select mode when writing memories or select auto and it will work out the mode itself!
This multi-system adaptive digital trunking scanner supports Motorola P25 Phase I, X2-TDMA, Phase II and DMR making it capable of monitoring the following unencrypted channels/systems:
Conventional DMR (Entered as a DMR trunked system)
- Hytera XPT
- MotoTRBO™ Capacity Plus
- MotoTRBO™ Connect Plus
- MotoTRBO™ Linked Cap Plus systems
- Frequency: 25-54MHz, 108-136.99MHz, 137-174MHz, 216-379.97MHz, 380-512MHz, 764-781MHz, 791-796MHz, 806-960MHz (excluding cellular), 1240-1300MHz
- Simple Zip Code programming
- Preloaded USA/Canada MicroSD card included.
- Easy updating via Internet
- APCO P25 Digital Phase I & II
- Removable, remotable magnetic head
- Scanning at up to 70 channels/second
- CTCSS and DCS subaudible decoder
- Dedicated SKYWARN®/Weather button
- IF Discriminator Out
- User upgradable CPU firmware
- Spectrum Sweeper
- Tuning Steps: 2.5, 3.125, 5, 6.25, 7.5, 8.33, 10, 12.5 ad 25 kHz.
- Clock / Calendar
- Store Favorites Scan List
- Bar Code/EAN: