Moonraker have worked with Whistler to customise a UK band plan for the scanners! This ensures the radios cover UK bands in the correct steps and the correct mode. When a user does a service scan it will search in the correct steps for the selected band ensuring maximum received stations.
The radios will receive both amateur and commercial DMR transmissions as apart from the frequency they are fundamentally the same mode. The radio is supplied with software and users can select mode when writing memories or select auto and it will work out the mode itself!
This multi-system adaptive digital trunking scanner supports Motorola P25 Phase I, X2-TDMA, Phase II and DMR making it capable of monitoring the following unencrypted channels/systems:
- Conventional DMR (Entered as a DMR trunked system)
- Hytera XPT
- MotoTRBO™ Capacity Plus
- MotoTRBO™ Connect Plus
- MotoTRBO™ Linked Cap Plus systems
- NXDN & DMR out of the box
- Frequency: 25-54MHz, 108-136.99MHz, 137-174MHz, 216-379.97MHz, 380-512MHz, 764-781MHz, 791-796MHz, 806-960MHz (excluding cellular), 1240-1300MHz
- Simple Zip Code programming
- Preloaded USA/Canada MicroSD card included.
- Easy updating via Internet
- APCO P25 Digital Phase I & II
- Compact, modern case design
- CTCSS and DCS subaudible decoder
- IF Discriminator Out
- User upgradable CPU firmware
- Spectrum Sweeper
This radio includes antenna MicroSD Card, swivel belt clip, USB cable, protective case, two inserts.
Please be aware that a windows PC and internet connection are required for firmware and software updates.
- Bar Code/EAN:
- a great scanner
- a great scanner, very sensitive. once you get your head around programming it works very well. function 0 is your friend when it comes to decoding. good battery life and very hard wearing
- a great hand held digital scanner, search settings all work well. is very good on battery life and very sensitive, not the easiest to program but when you grasp it, it all makes sense. a bit bulky but will fit in a coat pocket and very hard wearing, if output for decoding
- Great bit of kit
- Unlike many other scanners, this one is a fair bit more technical however it's to he expected due to what its capable of, which is a lot more than many other scanners. There are forums, FB Groups and YouTube videos to assist new users. And a good case to protect it from damage.