The new DR-2XE comes with new exciting features, such as Dual Receive Operation, Digital Group ID Feature and IMRS (Internet-linked Multi-Site Repeater System)
The repeater controller, receiver and transmitter are all packaged into a 19” standard cabinet rack mount panel unit for simple replacement of an existing repeater. Existing peripheral devices such as the duplexer and amplifier, etc., can continue to be used as-is.
- Modulation Modes: Conventional FM, 12.5 kHz C4FM Digital (V/D Mode, VFR Mode, DFR Mode) *
- VHF or UHF operation (cross-band capable) / Dual Receive / Dual Transmit (DRDT)
- AMS (Automatic Mode Select) function automatically recognizes the signal as C4FM digital or conventional FM, and then the DR-2X repeater re-transmits the signal using the preset communications mode.
- 3.5-inch Full Color Touch Panel Operation
- Extremely reliable, high RF Output Power: 50W/20W/10W
- Emergency Operation: Supports auto-switched backup battery power operation.
- Front panel microphone connector is provided for use in repeater transmitter testing, and enables use as a base station.
- Built-in large-size monitor speaker with front panel volume control
- Full Integrability with existing repeater controllers using the 15 Pin rear I/O connection.
*System Fusion is not compatible with the D-STAR GMSK digital format.
DR-2X/XE New Features
- Dual Frequency Operation (DRDT)
- MSRL (Multi-site repeater link) Function for Easy Coverage Expansion using optional module
- New and improved “News Station” feature for Easy sharing of voice and text messaging.
- Enhanced Group Monitor Feature for Easy Grouping Set-up (DG-ID, DP-ID)
User Friendly Set-Up
The large front panel, color touch-screen permits convenient configuration of the transmitter and receiver frequencies, transmit power output and AMS functions. When the settings are complete the display can be switched off to prevent accidental operation. Simply turn the display switch ON and use the touch panel screen to confirm or change settings. The transmit and receive frequencies, CTCSS tones, squelch, AMS, and other functions are configured by the touch panel screen
Enhanced Group Monitor Feature
Yaesu’s revolutionary Group Monitor feature allows you to track multiple resources quickly and efficiently by displaying telemetry and signal strength information of other group members that share the same Digital Group Identification number.
Dual Receive / Dual Transmit (DRDT)
The unique Receiver, Transmitter and controller combination in the DR-2X/DR-2XE allows the control operator to assign up to two frequency pairs per repeater. This feature enables two separate dual-band inputs and outputs per single DR-2X/DR-2XE repeater, allowing even more methods of access.
- Bar Code/EAN: