The new FT3DE provides reliable 5W RF power output in compact design and light weight from factor - W62mm x H100mm x D32.5mm/ 282g. Battery power-saving settings are available for each frequency band with TX output powerlevel (5W/ 2.5W/ 1W/ 0.3W) individually selectable. Even in a compact body, the user can enjoy loud and clear C4FMvoice quality from 700mW of audio power. Real Dual Band Operation (V+V, U+U, V+U, U+V) are available with twoindependent receivers, and the FT3DE supports simultaneous C4FM digital monitoring for both the A and B bands (C4FM/C4FM standby).
The new FT3DE is designed with a high-resolution 320 x 240 dot matrix full colour TFT LCD display – which clearly highlights the frequency of the operational bands. Utilizing the Touch Sensitive Screen function of the display, three-onetouch-panel keys at the bottom of the display are used for changing the mode, direct frequency entry and various setting from the function menu display with ease of use in mind. With its highly visible full colour display, the new High-Resolution Band Scope function is available as one of the new advanced features which enables users to monitor up to 79 channels centred around the current VFO frequency in real time. Number of channels scanned is selectable from 19ch/39ch/ 79ch.
The features of the C4FM digital communication which are already popular in the market such as Automatic Mode Select (AMS), Digital Group ID (DG-ID) operation, and Smart Navigation function are available with the new FT3DE. The new FT3DE supports the WiRES-X Portable Digital Node Function as well. In the same way as some other current C4FM transceivers, users can easily set up a portable digital node with the new FT3DE and the optional SCU-39 cable kit and enjoy the WiRES-X internet communication.
CAM (Club Channel Activity Monitor) function is one of the new and advanced features of the FT3DE. Up to 10 groups with 5 channels per group each, of frequency used memory channels can be registered, and whist receiving on the current channel, the signal strength of this channel and past peaks of the other channels in the group can be displayed and monitored. With a single touch of a channel bar graph, it becomes the active operating channel and the FT3DE users may immediately start communicating with other club members on that channel.
A built-in Bluetooth unit is installed in the new FT3DE. Users can enjoy the Hands-Free Operation using the optional YAESU Bluetooth headset SSM-BT10 or a commercially available product. SSM-BT10 is equipped with the PTT button and supports the voice activated transmission (VOX) function.
Other remarkable features of the new FT3DE include:
- Wide-range RX coverage with continuous reception from 0.5MHz – 999.99MHz (A Band)/ 108MHz – 580MHz (B Band)
- Built-in high-sensitivity 66 channel GPS receiver
- 1200/ 9600bps APRS Data modem
- 2,200mAh High-Capacity Li-ion Battery Pack (SBR-14LI) as standard
- Voice Recording Function for the received and transmitting voice and audio data which can be saved as an audio file on the micro SD card: simultaneous
- AM/FM broadcast Reception while monitoring two frequency channels: micro SD Card Slot.
For further information, please refer to the attached Specification Sheet.
We anticipate strong demand for this product and are accepting orders for the new FT-3DR/E from now. We look forward to receiving your orders soon.
- 5W 12.5kHz C4FM/FM Dual Band Digital
- System Fusion Compatible
- C4FM Digital V/D Mode, Voice FR Mode, Data FR Mode and Conventional FM
- FM friendly digital operation with AMS (Automatic Mode Select
Easy Operation withintuitive colour display
- 700 mW Loud and Clear Voice Technology
- Snapshot Image Data Display with LCD display
- Built-in High Sensitivity 66ch GPS with antenna
- Snapshot Function and Transmitting Image Data
- Digital Group Monitor
- 1200 bps / 9600 bps APRS® Function
- V/V, U/U, V/U Dual Watch and C4FM Digital/C4FM Digital Dual Monitor
- Wide Band Receive Capability 0.5 - 999MHz (A Band),180-580MHz (B Band)
- AF DUAL Monitor
- Equipped with microSD Card Slot
- GPS Logger records
- Supplied Accessories: Antenna (YHA-72 )
- 7.2V 2200mAh Lithium Ion Battery Pack (SBR-14LI)
- USB Cable
- Belt Clip
- Operating Manual
- Warranty Card
- * Battery Charger (PA-48) (*You can select either radio packed with/ without Battery Charger.)
- Circuit Type: NFM/ AM:Double-Conversion Superheterodyne
- FM /AM Radio: Direct-Conversion
- Modulation Type: F1D, F2D, F3E, F7W
- RF Power Output: 5 W (@ 7.4 V or EXT DC)
- 2m/70cm Dual Band Digital Handheld
- Case Size(W x H x D): 62 x 110 x 32.5 mm (w/ SBR-14LI, w/o Knob and Antenna)
- 62 x 110 x 27 mm (w/o SBR-14LI, Knob and Antenna)
- Weight: 282 g With SBR-14LI and Antenna
- Bar Code/EAN: