The new FTM-3100E is a VHF conventional FM mobile transceiver that has all the features the FTM-3200DE has, except C4FM Digital Mode.
The features include a ruggedly built yet compact VHF mobile transceiver, offering Yaesu's legendary mechanical toughness and high output power of up to 65 Watts. This new mobile is equipped with a heavy-duty heat sink that includes an extraordinary FACC; Funnel Air-Convection Conductor (Wind Tunnel). The FACC gathers cool air through a wide open front air-intake and concentrates the air flow to the critical final amplifier area drawn by a rear cooling fan.
Thanks to its 3 watts front panel speak, you can enjoy superior sound quality and stress-free communications-even in noisy and harsh environments.
- 65/30/5W RF Power Output
- Heavy Duty Heat Sink with FACC Funnel Air Convection Conductor (Wind Tunnel)
- Loud 3W Audio for noisy environments with the front speaker
- Expanded receiver coverage 136-174 MHz
- 220 Memory Channels with alpha-numeric tags (Maximum 8 characters)
- CTCSS (50 tones) and DCS (104 codes) Encode/Decode, with split tone and DCS Encode-Only Capability
- Tone/DCS search scanning
- DCS code inversion
- Memory only mode
- Seperate transmit frequency memories (odd splits)
- Time-out timer
- Automatic power off (APO)
- Busy channle lock out (BCLO)
- Rugged High output power 65W amplifier with efficient die-cast chassis
- Bight Multi coloured status indicator vibrantly displays the transceivers state
- Bar Code/EAN: