The FTM‐3200DE is a ruggedly built yet compact C4FM/FM VHF mobile transceiver, providing high output power of up to 65 Watts to ensure stable long‐distance communications.
One of the distinguishing features of this exciting mobile transceiver is the Front Panel Speaker delivering 3 Watts of loud and crystal clear audio; designed for stress‐free and enjoyable communications ‐ even in noisy environments.
- 65W of Solid RF Power within a Compact Footprint
- Modulation Modes: C4FM Digital (V/D Mode, VFR Mode*, DFR Mode), FM Analogue AMS (Automatic Mode Select) Function Automatically Recognizes the Signal as C4FM Digital or Conventional FM
- Loud and Crystal Clear Front Panel Speaker with 3W of Audio Output
- Digital GM (Group Monitor) Function
- Illuminated Microphone with Direct Frequency Entry
- 220 Memory Channels with Alpha‐Numeric Tags
- DSQ (Digital Squelch Code) Signalling Feature
- CTCSS and DCS Encode/Decode with Split Tone and DCS Encode‐Only Capability
- Expanded Receiver Coverage: 136‐174 MHz
- High Stability ±2.5 ppm TCXO Included
- 1 VFR Mode could not be manually selected as communication mode. When receiving the VFR Mode signal from other transceivers, the AM automatically switches to the VFR Mode as transmission mode.
- Frequency Ranges: TX 144 ‐ 148 MHz (Amateur bands only)
- RX 136 ‐ 174 MHz (specified performance, Amateur bands only)
- Circuit Type: Double‐Conversion Superheterodyne
- Modulation Type: F3E, F7W
- RF Power Output: 65 W/30 W/5 W
- Case Size(W x H x D): 220 6.1" x 1.7" x 6.1" (154 x 43 x 155 mm) w/o Knobs
- Weight (Approx.): 1.3 kg (2.86 lbs)
- Bar Code/EAN: